1. Basic premise
Atikus Consulting K.K. (hereinafter referred to as "AC") collects information on users of the Official Website of the company (; hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) to the extent necessary for the efficient operation of the services provided on the Site (such as provision of information by the Site and acceptance of various comments). Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of information gathered
(1) The Office automatically collects and stores Internet domain names, IP addresses, information about access to the Site and so on (hereinafter referred to as "user information"). Cookies (information transmitted from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order for the server to identify users) are used for the purpose of improving the usability of the Site and do not contain personal information. Users may also set their browsers not to receive cookies at any time.
(2) AC may ask users to enter their name, address, occupation and e-mail address. The sender’s e-mail address is displayed to the recipient.
3. Purpose of use
(1) The information acquired in 2. (1) will be used as a reference for the efficient operation of the service provided by the Site.
(2) The Website uses Google Analytics to analyze its visits and usage. Google Analytics collects user information through cookies. Please review the Google Analytics' websitefor its terms of service.
(3) The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your submission, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates or related service information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
4. Use and disclosure limitations
Except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, AC does not use acquired information for any purposes other than those described in 3., nor will it provide acquired information to a third party.
5. Measures to ensure security
(1) AC is taking necessary measures for the appropriate management of acquired information to prevent any leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
The operation of the Site may be outsourced, but the organization to whom the information is outsourced will take necessary measures for appropriate management of acquired information.
6. Disclosure of personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
7. Scope of application